Indicated in case of:
Politique de livraison
Plant properties :
Blackcurrants leaf contains flavonoids, anthocyanosides, tannins and phenolic acids.
- - contribute to good joint and muscle function
- - have cortisone-like, anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties
Turmeric is used for:
- - bone and joint health,
- - maintaining their flexibility;
- - boost immunity
- - its flowers contain salicylic acid (active ingredient of aspirin)
- - its compounds have analgesic and anti-inflammatory potential.
- - is traditionally used for headaches and joint or muscle pain (rheumatism, arthritis, body aches, cramps).
Bottle of 30 capsules
Composition for 2 capsules:
Concentrated and titrated extract of Black Currant: 240mg
Concentrated and titrated extract ofh Turmeric: 240mg
Concentrated and titrated extract of Meadowsweet: 240mg
Excipients: gelatin of the capsule, sodium carbonate, magnesium stearate
Take 2 capsules a day
PHYTOFLOR products are not drugs.
Do not give to children under 12, pregnant or lactating women without medical advice.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Store in a dry place away from heat and out of the reach of children.
Food supplements should not replace a diversified diet.